ISOTAK X DRYSUIT
Brand new from Zhik their first entry in to the drysuit market, and what an entrance they have made!
Zhik's Isotak X Drysuit is designed for extreme ocean performance, where prolonged exposure to harsh, open-ocean conditions is a given.
An environment where details matter—like the PFD-compatible hood with a polycarbonate visor that operates one-handed.
Or the removable adaptive collar system. And advanced composite neck and wrist seals to keep you warm and dry.
ISOTAK® is a multi-layer composite membrane that offers maximum wind/water protection and durability with excellent breathability and very good maneuverability.
It's designed for extreme ocean and offshore racing performance—long-distance ocean use in heavy wind, heavy rain, high waves, and spray.
Hydrobase® fabric makes for a lightweight and warm lining with superior wicking properties.
It is ideal for activities that combine high-sweat action with moments of rest.
It is engineered to regulate body temperature by transferring moisture away from skin during high activity with thermal insulation in extremely cold conditions.
It includes an antibacterial treatment to help reduce odor from extended use.
QuLock® is a robust, proprietary seam sealing specification designed by Zhik, using tape specifically engineered to bond with Isotak® 2 fabric.
Every component of the seal has passed durability testing to meet the extreme demands of ocean sailing.
Each QuLock® seamed garment is factory pressure tested to ensure a rugged, durable, waterproof seal.
- Hydrovision® clear Polycarbonate hood visor provides ultimate protection and visibility
- Zhik adaptive collar system enables easy one-handed removal of collar.
- Interchangeable with all adaptive accessories.
- New Zhik® Reziseal® composite neck and wrist seals with improved comfort and durability
- Isotak Multilayer Membrane for ultimate durability
- Reflexite® patches on shoulders, wrists and hood
- Proprietary QuLock™ seam sealing system for maximum waterproofness
- PFD compatible hood with one-handed operation
- 1000D CORDURA® reinforcement in seat
- High cut collar with Hydrobase® lining
- Hydrobase® lined side entry hand warming pockets
- Each piece waterproof tested at manufacture and complete with Isotak Guarantee
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!