The Pro Line'R range is equipped with a forged stainless steel snap shackle meaning they can be released under load in emergency situations (man overboard, capsizing, etc...). The Pro Line'R have all the features of the Pro Line range : ergonomic design, wide opening, height levels of safety, lightweight structure and replaceable webbing.
• ErgoLockSystem (patented): automatically closes and locks the snap
• Locking indicator
• Retro-reflective webbing, visible at night
• Overload indicator (as per ISAF offshore special regulations)
Uniquely easy to use
• Easy opening snap hook
• V-Nose (patented): special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with
• Wide opening snap hook (26 mm)
• Compact light tether
Exclusive feature: SmartLoop
Product can adapt to suit all needs and users.
SmartLoop lets you:
• turn a single webbing tether into a double webbing tether (see fig. A)
• turn a double webbing tether into two single webbing tethers (see fig. B)
Exclusive feature: EcoLogic
Removable snap hook lets you increase the lifespan of the product by replacing the webbing only. Our exclusive EcoLogic feature makes ProLine a budget-friendly range!
- CE marking
Special materials for less weight and greater performance
Wichard carefully selects materials (aluminium, carbon fibre, etc.)
- ProSnap snap hooks are forged in special aluminium to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and minimum weight.
- Pro Line webbings are designed with materials that absorb very little water and dry quickly.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!