VITO OFFSHORE 170N HAMMAR LIFEJACKET W/HRS SYSTEM
The Deckvest VITO is a 170N lifejacket with integrated Deck safety Harness.
All VITO Deckvests are built to allow them to be upgraded with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS™).
This revolutionary system, evolved directly from the development work with the Volvo Ocean Race, is in the final stage of approval testing and will be launched early 2019.
HRS™ is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safetyline, even when fully loaded.
It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.
• Striking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
• 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator / plus Harness Release System (HRS)
• Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
• Course and fine tune adjustment.Fit lifejacket to body size.
• Fine tune adjust each time for layers
• Added protection in high impact areas
• New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
• Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
• Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
• Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!