VITO OFFSHORE 170N HAMMAR LIFEJACKET
Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, based on our design work for the Volvo Ocean Race.
All teams were equipped with the same inflatable lifejacket harness developed in collaboration with a core group of Volvo offshore sailors.
Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features
Standard or Optional HRS Model Available!
• Striking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
• 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
• Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
• Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
• Fine tune adjust each time for layers
• Added protection in high impact areas
• New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
• Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
• Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
• Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
SPINLOCK HARNESS RELEASE SYSTEM (HRS) OPTION (+$40)
All VITO Deckvests are built to allow them to be upgraded with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS™).
This revolutionary system, evolved directly from the development work with the Volvo Ocean Race, is in the final stage of approval testing and will be launched early 2019.
HRS™ is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safetyline, even when fully loaded.
It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!