DECKVEST 5D | OFFSHORE RACE PACKAGEPACKAGE INCLUDES SPINLOCK | DECKVEST 5D | OFFSHORE WICHARD QUICK RELEASE TETHER
The complete OFFSHORE RACE PACKAGE for all sailors!
Includes everything sailors require for offshore sailing including sprayhood, red lifting strop, approved lifejacket light and award winning bladder illumination lights ,
Wichard Quick Release Tether & Personal MOB-AIS transmitter
SPINLOCK | DECKVEST 5D
- High specification automatic inflating lifejacket harness
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Pylon Light – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps / thigh straps with recessed clips
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Mesh pocket for VHF/PLB Locator
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack - DW-PCC
- Now available in 3 colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- New back adjustment – hidden and non snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
- CO2 Cylinder - 33g
- Weight -1310g
- The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor is approved to the following international standards:
- CE Approved / Chicago-Mackinac approved
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
SPINLOCK 'RESCUE-ME' AIS MOB1
The new 'rescueME MOB1' personal AIS (Automatic Identification System) device is designed to be fitted to the complete Deckvest range and assist in Man Overboard recovery.
The 'rescueME MOB1' can be supplied integrated and installed ready to use in your Deckvest lifejacket.
- Designed to be fully integrated into the lifejacket system
- World's smallest - the most compact AIS Unit on the market – up to 30% smaller
- Slim, lightweight & streamlined
- AIS unit deploys automatically on lifejacket inflation
- Integrated strobe light for maximum visibility
- 7 year battery life
- 24+ hour operational life
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied integrated and installed ready to use in the Deckvest range
WICHARD | PROLINE'R QR TETHER / SNAP HOOK / ELASTIC / 2 MThe Pro Line'R range is equipped with a forged stainless steel snap shackle meaning they can be released under load in emergency situations (man overboard, capsizing, etc...). The Pro Line'R have all the features of the Pro Line range : ergonomic design, wide opening, height levels of safety, lightweight structure and replaceable webbing.
• ErgoLockSystem (patented): automatically closes and locks the snap
• Locking indicator
• Retro-reflective webbing, visible at night
• Overload indicator (as per ISAF offshore special regulations)
Uniquely easy to use
• Easy opening snap hook
• V-Nose (patented): special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with
• Wide opening snap hook (26 mm)
• Compact light tether
Exclusive feature: SmartLoop
Product can adapt to suit all needs and users.
SmartLoop lets you:
• turn a single webbing tether into a double webbing tether (see fig. A)
• turn a double webbing tether into two single webbing tethers (see fig. B)
Exclusive feature: EcoLogic
Removable snap hook lets you increase the lifespan of the product by replacing the webbing only. Our exclusive EcoLogic feature makes ProLine a budget-friendly range!
- CE marking
Special materials for less weight and greater performance
Wichard carefully selects materials (aluminium, carbon fibre, etc.)
- ProSnap snap hooks are forged in special aluminium to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and minimum weight.
- Pro Line webbings are designed with materials that absorb very little water and dry quickly.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!