DECKVEST 5D | OFFSHORE
The complete lifejacket harness for all sailors, the 5D has been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and sit on the shoulders, keeping away from the neck and waist for full freedom of movement.
Includes everything sailors require for offshore sailing including sprayhood, red lifting strop, approved lifejacket light and award winning bladder illumination lights.
- High specification automatic inflating lifejacket harness
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Pylon Light – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps / thigh straps with recessed clips
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Mesh pocket for VHF/PLB Locator
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack - DW-PCC
- Now available in 3 colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- New back adjustment – hidden and non snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
- CO2 Cylinder - 33g
- Weight -1310g
- The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor is approved to the following international standards:
- CE Approved / Chicago-Mackinac approved
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!