- PATAGONIA | BELGRANO SHORT (FORGE GREY)
Built for hiking or travel, these lightweight, quick-drying 95% recycled polyester/5% spandex double-weave shorts have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stretch.
Isn’t it nice that after a week on the trail, we no longer feel the need for a constant Wi-Fi connection?
For the road out of town or the trek to a faraway city, these lightweight, quick-drying shorts feature a multifunctional design and a smooth, comfortable feel.
Made with a hard-working combination of 95% recycled polyester and 5% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they stretch, resist moisture and dry out when you hang them over your pack.
A gusseted crotch allows a full range of motion for scrambling, and a mesh liner on the waistband wicks moisture and adds next-to-skin comfort.
Details include two front patch pockets, a rear pocket with a zip closure and built-in key loop, and webbing tool loops on the bottom of the front pockets.
Our slim-straight fit sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight; best for lean-to-medium builds.
- Comfortable, quick-drying and multifunctional pants made with 95% recycled polyester/5% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stretch
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Wicking mesh liner on waistband for next-to-skin comfort
- Two patch front and back pockets (with 1½" self-draining mesh across bottom) positioned to reduce drag in the water
- Rear pocket has a secure zip closure and key loop
- Webbing on the sides of both front pockets serves as a tool clip
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!